1. Xiao X, Zhu WW, Liu QY, Yuan H, Li WW*, Wu LJ, Li Q, Yu HQ*, Impairment of biofilm formation by TiO2 photocatalysis through quorum quenching, Environmental Science & Technology, 50, 11895–11902, 2016.
2. Zeng K, Wei W, Jiang L, Zhu F, Du DL. Use of carbon nanotubes as a solid support to establish quantitative (centrifugation) and qualitative (filtration) immunoassays to detect gentamicin contamination in commercial milk. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry 64, 7874–7881, 2016.
3. Dai ZC, Fu W, Wan LY, Cai HH, Wang N, Qi SS*, Du DL*, Different growth promoting effects of endophytic bacteria on invasive and native clonal plants, Frontiers in Plant Science, 7, 706, 2016.
4. You WH*, Han CM, Fang LX, Du DL*, Propagule pressure, habitat conditions and clonal integration influence the establishment and growth of an invasive clonal plant, Alternanthera philoxeroides, Frontiers in Plant Science, 7, 568, 2016.
5. You WH*, Han CM, Liu, CH, Yu D*, Effects of clonal integration on the invasive clonal plant Alternanthera philoxeroides under heterogeneous and homogeneous water availability, Scientific Reports, 6, 29767, 2016.
6. Liu ZJ*, Zhang Z, Zhu GB, Sun JF, Zou B, Li M, Wang JG, Rapid screening of flonicamid residues in environmental and agricultural samples by a sensitive enzyme immunoassay, Science of the Total Environment, 551, 484–488, 2016.
7. Xiao X, Zhu WW, Yuan H, Li WW*, Li Q, Yu HQ*, Biosynthesis of FeS nanoparticles from contaminant degradation in one single system, Biochemical Engineering Journal, 105, 214–219, 2016.
8. Xiao X, Zhu WW, Lei YB, Liu QY, Li Q, Li WW*, Zwitterionic buffer-induced visible light excitation of TiO2 for efficient pollutant photodegradation, RSC Advances, 6, 35449–35454, 2016.
9. Dai ZC, Fu W, Qi SS, Zhai DL, Chen SC, Wan LY, Huang P, Du DL*, Different responses of an invasive clonal plant Wedelia trilobata and its native congener to Gibberellin: Implications for biological invasion, Journal of Chemical Ecology, 42, 85–94, 2016.
10. Dai ZC, Wang XY, Qi SS*, Cai HH, Sun JF, Huang P, Du DL*, Effects of leaf litter on inter-specific competitive ability of the invasive plant Wedelia trilobata, Ecological Research, 31, 367–374, 2016.
11. Li J, Liu JC, Lu HL, Jia H, Yu JY, Hong HL, Yan CL*, Influence of the phenols on the biogeochemical behavior of cadmium in the mangrove sediment, Chemosphere, 144, 2206–2213, 2016.
12. He HG*, Zhu SY, Jiang ZN, Ji YY, Wang F, Zhao RH, Bie TD*, Comparative mapping of powdery mildew resistance gene Pm21 and functional characterization of resistance-related genes in wheat, Theoretical and Applied Genetics, 129, 819–829, 2016.
13. Ke XJ, Liu CX, Wang Y, Ma JH, Mao XM, Li, Q*, Netrin-1 promotes mesenchymal stem cell revascularization of limb ischaemia, Diabetes & Vascular Disease Research, 13, 145–156, 2016.
14. Tang W, Sha CY, Zhang JQ, Wang Q, Xiong W*, You WH*, Length-weight relationships for three fish species from the Yalong River, southwestern China. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 32, 1290–1291, 2016.
15. Lyu XQ, Zhang YL*, You WH*, Growth and physiological responses of Eichhornia crassipes to clonal integration under experimental defoliation, Aquatic Ecology, 50, 153–162, 2016.
16. Mao GH, Ren Y, Li Q, Wu HY, Jin D, Zhao T, Xu CQ, Zhang DH, Jia QD, Bai YP, Yang LQ*, Wu, XY*, Anti-tumor and immunomodulatory activity of selenium (Se)-polysaccharide from Se-enriched Grifola frondosa, International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, 82, 607–613, 2016.
17. Zou Y, Wang W, Li Q, Chen Y, Zheng DH, Zou YM, Zhang M, Zhao T, Mao GH, Feng WW, Wu XY*, Yang LQ*, Physicochemical, functional properties and antioxidant activities of porcine cerebral hydrolysate peptides produced by ultrasound processing, Process Biochemistry, 51, 431–443, 2016.
18. Zou Y, Ding YY, Feng WW, Wang W, Li Q, Chen Y, Wu HY, Wang XT, Yang LQ*, Wu XY*, Enzymolysis kinetics, thermodynamics and model of porcine cerebral protein with single-frequency countercurrent and pulsed ultrasound-assisted processing, Ultrasonics Sonochemistry, 28, 294–301, 2016.
19. She XJ, Liu L, Ji HY, Mo Z, Li YP, Huang LY, Du DL, Xu H*, Li HM*, Template-free synthesis of 2D porous ultrathin nonmetal-doped g-C3N4 nanosheets with highly efficient photocatalytic H-2 evolution from water under visible light, Applied Catalysis B-Environmental, 187, 144–153, 2016.