1. Dai ZC, Qi SS*, Miao SL, Liu YT, Tian YF, Zhai DL, Huang P, Du DL*, Isolation of NBS-LRR RGAs from invasive Wedelia trilobata and the calculation of evolutionary rates to understand bioinvasion from a molecular evolution perspective, Biochemical Systematics and Ecology, 61, 19–27, 2015.
2. Xiao X, Ma XB, Yuan H, Liu PC, Lei YB, Xu H, Du DL*, Sun JF, Feng YJ*, Photocatalytic properties of zinc sulfide nanocrystals biofabricated bymetal-reducing bacterium Shewanella oneidensis MR-1, Journal of Hazardous Materials, 288, 134–139, 2015.
3. Sun JF*, Wu Y, Yang B, Liu YH, Chemical Constituents of Marine Sponge Halichondria sp from South China Sea, Chemistry of Natural Compounds, 51(5), 975–977, 2015.
4. Zhai DL*, Cannon CH, Dai ZC, Zhang CP, Xu JC, Deforestation and fragmentation of natural forests in the upper Changhua watershed, Hainan, China: implications for biodiversity conservation, Environmental Monitoring and Assessment, 187(1), 4137, 2015.
5. Cao L, Jia CM, Huang Y, Zhang Q, Wang N, Xue YL, Du DL, A highly selective fluorescence turn-on detection of Al3+ and Ca2+ based on a coumarin-modifled rhodamine derivative, Tetrahedron Letters, 55(30), 4062–4066, 2015.
6. Zhu GB*, Yi YH, Zou B, Liu ZJ, Sun JF, Wu XY, A glassy carbon electrode modified with a multiwalled carbon nanotube@reduced graphene oxide nanoribbon core-shell structure for electrochemical sensing of p-dihydroxybenzene, Microchimica Acta, 182(3–4), 871–877, 2015.
7. She XJ, Xu H*, Wang HF, Xia JX, Song YH, Yan J, Xu YG, Zhang Q, Du DL, Li HM, Controllable synthesis of CeO2/g-C3N4 composites and their applications in the environment, Dalton Transactions, 44(15), 7021–7031, 2015.
8. Li YL, Wang B, Zhang HN, Wang ZG, Zhu SY, Ma HL, High-level expression of angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitory peptide Tuna AI as tandem multimer in Escherichia coli BL21 (DE3), Process Biochemistry, 50(4): 545–552, 2015.
9. Feng WW, Mao GH, Li Q, Wang W, Chen Y, Zhao T, Li F, Zou Y, Wu HY, Yang LQ*, Wu XY*, Effects of chromium malate on glycometabolism, glycometabolism-related enzyme levels and lipid metabolism in type 2 diabetic rats: A dose-response and curative effects study, Journal of Diabetes Investigation, 6(4), 396–407, 2015.
10. Bie TD*, Zhao RH, Zhu SY, Chen SL, Cen B, Zhang BQ, Gao DR, Jiang ZN, Chen TT, Wang L, Wu RL, He HG, Development and characterization of marker MBH1 simultaneously tagging genes Pm21 and PmV conferring resistance to powdery mildew in wheat, Molecular Breeding, 35, 10, 2015.