1. Qi SS, Dai ZC, Zhai DL, Chen SC, Si CC, Huang P, Wang RP, Zhong QX, Du DL*, Curvilinear effects of invasive plants on plant diversity: Plant community invaded by Sphagneticola trilobata, PLoS ONE, 9(11), e113964, 2014.
2. Zhai DL*, Cannon CH, Dai ZC, Zhang CP, Xu JC, Deforestation and fragmentation of natural forests in the upper Changhua watershed, Hainan, China: implications for biodiversity conservation, Environmental Monitoring and Assessment, 187(1), 4137, 2014.
3. You WH, Yu D*, Xie D, Han CM, Liu CH, The invasive plant Alternanthera philoxeroides benefits from clonal integration in response to defoliation, Flora, 209(11), 666–673, 2014.
4. You WH, Fan SF, Xie D, Yu D*, Liu CH*, An invasive clonal plant benefits from clonal integration more than a co-occurring native plant in nutrient-patchy and competitive environments, PLoS ONE, 9(5), e97246, 2014.
5. You WH, Yu D*, Xie D, Yu LF, Xiong W, Han CM, Responses of the invasive aquatic plant water hyacinth to altered nutrient levels under experimental warming in China, Aquatic Botany, 119, 51–56, 2014.
6. Sun JF, Lin XP, Zhou XF, Wan JT, Zhang TY, Yang B, Yang XW, Tu ZC*, Liu YH, Pestalols A-E, new alkenyl phenol and benzaldehyde derivatives from endophytic fungus Pestalotiopsis sp AcBC2 isolated from the Chinese mangrove plant Aegiceras corniculatum, Journal of Antibiotics, 67(6), 451–457, 2014.
7. Sun JF, Yang B, Zhou X F, Yang X W, Wang L, Liu YH, A new briarane-type diterpenoid from the South China Sea Gorgonian Dichotella gemmacea. Natural product research, (ahead-of-print), 1–6, 2014.
8. Zeng K, Xue YL, Hong X, Ma F, Han CR*, Du DL*, Genotoxicity of 1-1-butyl-3-methylimidazolium ionic liquids on pakchoi (Brassica campestris L. ssp chinensis) using ISSR markers, Advanced Materials Research, 864–867, 3–10, 2014.
9. Si CC, Dai ZC, Lin Y, Qi SS, Huang P, Miao SL, Du DL*, Local adaptation and phenotypic plasticity both occurred in Wedelia trilobata invasion across a tropical island, Biological Invasions, 16(11), 2323–2337, 2014.
10. Qi SS, Dai ZC, Miao SL, Zhai DL, Si CC, Huang P, Wang RP, Du DL*, Light limitation and litter of an invasive clonal plant, Wedelia trilobata, inhibit its seedling recruitment, Annals of Botany, 114(2), 425–433, 2014.
11. Lin Y, Du DL, Si CC, Zhao QS, Li ZG, Li PP*, Potential biocontrol Bacillus sp. strains isolated by an improved method from vinegar waste compost exhibit antibiosis against fungal pathogens and promote growth of cucumbers, Biological Control, 71, 7–15, 2014.
12. Han ZX*, Zhu BS, Wu TL, Yang QQ, Xue YL, Zhang Z, Wu XY*, A fluorescent probe for Hg2+ sensing in solutions and living cells with a wide working pH range, Chinese Chemical Letters, 25(1), 73–76, 2014.
13. Zhang B, Du DL, Yin YM, Zheng L, Zhao JH, Eremin SA, Rybakov VB, Meng M*, Xi RM, A direct enzyme immunoassay to detect erythrosine in foods, Food Analytical Methods, 7(9), 1798–1803, 2014.
14. Zhang B, Du DL, Meng M, Eremin SA, Rybakov VB, Zhao JH, Yin YM*, Xi RM, Determination of amaranth in beverage by indirect competitive enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) based on anti-amaranth monoclonal antibody, Food Analytical Methods, 7(7), 1498–1505, 2014.
15. Zhang B, Du DL, Meng M, Eremin SA, Rybakov VB, He XD, Yin YM*, A magnetic particle-based competitive enzyme immunoassay for rapid determination of Ciprofloxacin: A potential method for the general detection of Fluoroquinolones, Analytical Letters, 47(7), 1134–1146, 2014.
16. Zhou XF, Sun JF, Ma WL, Fang W, Chen ZF, Yang B, Liu YH*, Bioactivities of six sterols isolated from marine invertebrates, Pharmaceutical Biology, 52(2), 187–190, 2014.
17. Cao L, Jia CM, Huang Y, Zhang Q*, Wang N, Xue YL, Du DL, A highly selective fluorescence turn-on detection of Al3+ and Ca2+ based on a coumarin-modifled rhodamine derivative, Tetrahedron Letters, 55(30), 4062–4066, 2014.
18. Lei H, Sun JF, Han Z, Zhou XF, Yang B, Liu YH*, Fragilisinins A-L, new briarane-type diterpenoids from gorgonian Junceella fragilis, RSC Advances, 4(10), 5261–5271, 2014.
19. Sun JZ, Liao ZH, Si RW, Kingori GP, Chang FX, Gao L, Shen Y, Xiao X, Wu XY, Yong YC*, Adsorption and removal of triphenylmethane dyes from water by magnetic reduced graphene oxide, Water Science and Technology, 70(10), 1663–1669, 2014.
20. Qian C, You WH, Xie D*, Yu D*, Turion morphological responses to water nutrient concentrations and plant density in the submerged macrophyte Potamogeton crispus, Scientific Reports, 4: 7079, 2014.
21. Xie D, Yu D*, Xia CX, You WH, Stay dormant or escape sprouting? Turion buoyancy and sprouting abilities of the submerged macrophyte Potamogeton crispus L, Hydrobiologia, 726(1), 43–51, 2014.
22. Huo SH, Wang ZM, Zhu SN, Cui FJ, Zou B, You WH, Yuan ZH*, Dong RJ, Optimization of alkaline flocculation for harvesting of Scenedesmus quadricauda #507 and Chaetoceros muelleri #862, Energies, 7(9), 6186–6195, 2014.
23. Zhai DL*, Xu JC, Dai ZC, Cannon CH, Grumbine RE, Increasing tree cover while losing diverse natural forests in tropical Hainan, China, Regional Environmental Change, 14(2)(S1), 611–621, 2014.